YORKSHIRE ARCHAEOLOGICAL JOURNAL


Volume 63 (1991)


CONTENTS


The Devil's Arrows, Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire. The archaeology of a stone row by A. Burl

Bronze Age Activity On The Eston Hills, Cleveland by B.E. Vyner

A Roman Marching Camp And Native Settlement Site At Newton Kyme, Tadcaster by J.M. Monaghan

Account Roll Of 'The Manor Of Little Kelk 1323-4 by T. Hale

Lionel, Lord Welles And His Methley Monument by P. Sheppard Routh

Thomas Lord Darcy And The Rothwell Tenants, c.1526-1534 by R.W. Hoyle

Farmhold Structure In A District Of Piecemeal Enclosure: The Manor of Askwith From 1596 To 1816 by M. Pickles & J. Bosworth

Robinsons of Newby Park And Newby Hall by G. Hinchliffe

The Delamotte Family And A Monument At Sculcoates by M.E. Ingram

Nailmakers And Their Successors In The Community Of Darton Parish And Township by H. Taylor

Rabbit Warrens Of The Tabular Hills, North Yorkshire by A. Harris & D.A. Spratt

Manchester College At York (1803-1840): Its Intellectual And Cultural Contribution by D.L. Wykes

Marton Priory Fishponds: A Postscript by V.G. Swann

Denison Hall, Leeds: A Postscript To Richard Hewlings by A. Taylor

Aerial Reconnaissance: Recent Results. Lead Mining In Arkengarthdale by R.F. White

Robert Blackburn And His Enterprises - The Growth of The Aircraft Industry In Yorkshire by A.D. George

Barbara H. Nuttall [obituary]

Mrs. B. M. Scott [obituary]

Abstracts

Buy Now from our Online Shop