YORKSHIRE ARCHAEOLOGICAL JOURNAL


Volume 62 (1990)


CONTENTS


Two Food Vessels Of The Early Bronze Age From Settrington, Near Malton, North Yorkshire by R.A. Varley

A Second-Century Denarius Hoard From Grinton, North Yorkshire by P.J. Casey & P. Wenham

Roman Coins From Hayton, East Yorkshire by J.A. McLinden

Monastery And Village At Crayke, North Yorkshire by K.A. Adams

An Anglian Site On The Yorkshire Wolds by D. Haldenby

Fieldwork In Cottam And Cowlam Parish by P. Didsbury

King John In Knaresborough: The First Known Royal Maundy by A. Kellett

East Lilling, North Yorkshire: The Deserted Medieval Village Reconsidered by V.G. Swann et al

Excavation And Salvage Work On A Moated Site At Cowick, South Humberside, 1976 - Part Two: The Finds Assemblage by C. Hayfield & J. Greig

All Saints Church, Crofton by L. Butler

Markenfield Collar by P. Sheppard Routh & R. Knowles

Patrington, A Fifteenth-Century Manorial Account by A. Alexander et al

The Accounts Of The Building Of Trinity House, Hull, 1465-1476 by D. Woodward

The Heraldic Window At Fountains Hall by H. Murray

A Sixteenth-Century Parochial Charity At Kildwick by R.W. Hoyle

Supply Of Water As A Factor In The Location Of Industry (A Case Study Of South Leeds Before 1834) by E.J. Connell

Air Photography: Recent Results. Crop Marks Of An Entrance Through A System Of Linear Ditches At Weaverthorpe, North Yorkshire by D.N. Riley

Aerial Archaeology In Yorkshire: Soil-Marks Near Pocklington by A. Crawshaw

Dr. E. A. Gee (1913-89) [obituary]

Leslie Peter Wenham (1911-90) [obituary]

Abstracts

Buy Now from our Online Shop